Reliant Technology is currently hiring a Storage Engineer. Work hand in hand with the sales organization to help customers size, troubleshoot and implement storage technology. This role will expose you to a variety of customer environments and allow you to significantly expand your pre-sales and engineering skill set.
Enjoy a fun, results oriented work environment that includes large, dual monitors, fast machines, and a variety of operating system choices (Mac, Linux, and PC).
Here is a short video from Reid (Our CEO) talking about the role:
- Have the opportunity to grow your customer facing skills
- $2000 gear bonus to spend your way
- 100% health care coverage for the employee
- 401K with a match
- Onsite EMC, NetAPP, IBM storage test lab
- Have fun, get it done culture, office environment and career path.
- Lead a Jr Engineering Team
- Troubleshoot technical errors, logs and files and resolve issues with the customer
- Size EMC & NetApp systems & capacity upgrades to meet requirements
- Discuss and perform various forms of data migration
- Be the point person to answer a wide variety of technical questions
- Perform storage professional services for clients
- Provide guidance for our tech lab, including root-cause error resolution
- Test new and unfamiliar technology
- Three+ years of storage administration, design and implementation
- Experience with EMC OR NetAPP storage (Preferably both)
- Experience working for a Value Added Reseller (VAR)
- Strong interest in technology, storage and recovery
- IT architecture and post sales experience
- This position is based in Atlanta, GA.
We offer competitive salaries, ridiculously good benefits, and an extremely fun environment.
Interested? Great. Let’s get started!
Learn more about our culture
Learn more about our team on our Facebook page